Hello loves! Did you guys have a good weekend? It’s been almost a week since this month started and there hasn’t been any disaster yet! So I guess we’re okay lol
I got nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award a few days back by Carla from I Can’t Wink. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I appreciate it!
Carla has a blog on self development and writes about her journey. There’s a great deal of awareness of mental health which I think is very important at times like these. So do check her out, I’m pretty sure you’ll find it helpful!
Okay so moving on with the Award!
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.
1.What motivates you to write?
I love writing about beauty and tips and tricks and wanted to be able to share it with everyone. If it’s about doing something I love then that’s all the motivation I need.
Also of course you guys! Thank you for the kind and sweet comments you guys leave me, it means the world :’)
2. What is your favourite memory?
Every memory that I’ve ever made with my best friends. Because best friends are life ❤️
3. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve done recently?
I cut my hair half of the length that it was before! (And it’s really short right now) I don’t usually do spontaneous stuff, but when the boredom builds up, I become impulsive one day and do stupid things so yeah 😂
4. Which is the most important sense for you? Eg. Touch, hearing?
I’m pretty all five senses are very important?😂 Okay but if I have to choose I will have to go with seeing I mean obviously it’s important so
5.What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
The first thing I do is go through my phone, to check if I have messages and whatnot. I know that this is pretty “Unhealthy” but it is what it is
So that’s about it!
• Cassie from Blog of a teenage girlio
• Maisy from Hawthorn Book Reviews
• Gigi from The New Girl with a Blog
• Jofina from MeraK_Ibe
Here are my Questions!
- What are your goals with your blog?
- How do you look after your mental health?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- If you could learn a new language what would it be?
Thank you so much reading!❤️
Be Flawsome xx
If you liked what you read, do follow me on my socials!