With quarantine still in our lives, not many of us are dressing up everyday and putting on makeup. I say it’s a great time for us to implement a few healthy Beauty routines/habits that could make you achieve your skin/beauty goals!
For the eyes:
Eyes are super sensitive so extra care ought to be given.
- Use castor oil for lengthening and strengthening your lashes
- Use gentle eye serums and eye packs for treating under eye darkness and puffiness.
For the lips:
- Use home made lip scrubs
- Exfoliate often to remove dead skin cells.
- Always carry a chapstick that you prefer.
- Keep your lips moisturised.
- Drink plenty of water!
- Use shampoos which contain no harsh chemicals.
- Keep experimenting with shampoos until you find the one that suits you.
- Use heat protectants always before exposing your hair to heat.
- Hair serums give your hair a shine and helpful in taming frizz.
- Use oils like coconut and castor oils 1-2 hours before washing your hair. They give your hair strength, and also help them grow.
For the face:
- Use face masks, scrubs and sheets time to time.
- Exfoliate often
- Moisturize often! (Really important!)
- Drink loads of water! (Also important)
Skin care is something that has to be followed regularly to see results. It has to become a habit. Always remember to
•Exfoliate •Moisturize •Drink water and •Eat healthy
Hope this helped! 🙂
Thank you for reading!
Follow me on my socials!
Be Flawsome xx