Hey loves! I hope you all are doing good and safe.
Thank you to Nabeeha from BrainStorms for nominating me for the BrainStorms award! Pretty excited as this is my first ever nomination hehe
Be sure to check out Nabeeha’s blog where she gives advices, reviews and much more!
Rules to follow for the BrainStorms award:
- Thank the one who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if willing
- Display the BrainStorms award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked.
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers.
- Ask them five new questions.
Okay so talking about my blog, The reason why I started this blog is just to share any advice or tips that I come across in my life which I found were helpful.
With so much negativity around us I felt like I needed a place to express/rant my emotions. And WordPress is filled with so many positive and kind people. (Not the same as other social medias!)
On the other hand, I also wanted to keep myself busy from my toxic trait which is overthinking! Plus I also love writing so that’s a win-win!
Anyhoo talking about my goal for the blog – it would be to inspire or help people even if it’s in the littlest way possible!
1. What ice cream flavor is your favorite?
-The classic chocolate! But sometimes I do love those quirky flavours like green apple or kiwi.
2. What has been your best moment in this year so far?
-I finally found the courage to cut off the toxic people from my life! So yay me!
3.Who has influenced you the most?
-I would say my best friend, who always has my back in every way possible.
4. One thing you love about WordPress?
-That people here are so nice and kind! Fills you with so much positivity!
5. Which of my posts is your favorite (me is curious!😂)
-My favourite post from BrainStorms would be 5 tips to boost your mental health during this pandemic. I found this really motivating and inspiring.
I further nominate anyone who’s willing to it, please don’t hesitate!
Here are your questions:
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What is your hobby?
( Other than writing)
3. One person you look up to?
4. Your most priceless possession?
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I hope you guys liked reading this!
Be Flawsome xx