Hello there people, hope you’re all well and Quarantine’s been treating you good. With that being said, I’ve come across a lot of ‘quarantine glow up’ challenges. And I thought what good opportunity other than now to work on yourself and focus on you?
Being locked inside our homes has given us a heck load of free time and nothing to do. This is a really good chance to actually give yourself some time and take care of you. So here I am sharing some ideas.
I hope this inspires you all atleast a little x
- Use masks or face scrubs atleast twice a week
- Drink loads of water (This sounds pretty cliche but water really helps!)
- Use hair masks (Natural or store-bought)
- Use lip scrubs
- Apply castor oil to your lashes and brows for hair growth (Castor oil is know for follicle stimulation)
Glow up doesn’t just mean external appearance! One must also look after their mental health.
- Read a book (which you probably didn’t have time to read before)
- Write a journal
- Draw/ sketch/ color ( Drawing and coloring mandalas is really helpful to destress!)
- Sleep! ( that’s all that I’ve been doing this quarantine lol)
- Regularly follow your hobbies
- If you’ve been feeling down, talk to a friend or family or write it down (writing down stuff that’s bothering helps you understand the thing more clearly)
So this was some of the ideas that I thought I’d share. Hope this inspires you :)x
Be Flawsome xx